Dentist in Livonia, MI
Dear Patients and Families:
As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC, OHSA and other professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff safe from infection. It is important to keep in mind that we as dentists are trained professionals and practice safety every day! Although COVID-19 is a new virus, we are well versed in practicing universal precautions. Which means, everyone is protected from all potential infections. With the apprehension directed at COVID -19 in particular, there are new precautions that we are taking to protect our patients.
WE ASK THAT YOU CALL OUR OFFICE AND WAIT IN YOUR CAR. EVERYONE ENTERING THE OFFICE MUST WEAR A MASK AND WILL BE SCREENED UPON ARRIVAL. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICE BY YOURSELF, TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN OUR OFFICE.
Some changes include:
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you call our office and wait in your car for further instructions. We will advise you when you can come in.
- Everyone who enters the office must wear face covering or mask.
- Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items throughout the office to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient but must remain in the waiting room until the completion of the appointment.
- You will see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks. Staff is being screened daily for any sign of illness
- Rest assured that we will be taking the usual disinfection protocol precautions and disinfecting all exposed surfaces in the treatment areas. We are also expanding these measures to door handles, countertops, light switches, and other commonly touched surfaces. We have also installed air purifiers as well as barriers at the front desk for the safety of our patients and staff.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office.